Make her yours

What should a man say to a woman to make sure that she will be his?

Question from: Philip

Answer for: Make her yours from Men Advice Team

LetsBond answers:

A study has revealed that 7% of our communication is based on the words we use while the other 93% is based on the voice tone and body language. Of course that most men want to learn the words first but by paying attention only to words, you will miss out the most powerful ways to attract women.  It’s just like the saying: Actions are more powerful than words.

After you managed to take her on a date and you want to make sure that she is into you, you can do a kiss test. After you take things to a more physical level, you will instantly know if she is into you. By the way, if she already agreed to spend time with you and she seems that she might be having a good time, you already know that she is interested at some level. If you are also using the cocky and funny technique and she is laughing with you and hitting on you, it is also a good sign.

Read more answers from : Men Advice Team

Usefull Tips/Articles

10 tricks to impress a Romanian woman
10 tricks to impress a Romanian woman

Romanian women are one of a kind. For example, a Romanian woman will appreciate your gesture each time you buy her flowers or call her that you arrive late for dinner. Learn how to impress a Romanian woman.

Your ex “likes” your Facebook posts
Your ex “likes” your Facebook posts

Facebook is a delicate social medium for past relationships and sometimes can give you the wrong idea. Why is your ex-girlfriend “liking” your posts on Facebook? What does she want?  

Example of a good online dating profile for attracting women
Example of a good online dating profile for attracting women

There are many bad examples of online dating profiles out there that get skipped over by women because they’re not interesting or catchy, but there are also some good examples you can follow in order to create your dating profile.

Why I married a Romanian
Why I married a Romanian

If you ever considered dating a Romanian woman, but you were thinking that it would be too complicated to have a relationship with one, here is the experience of one man who met a Romanian woman on an online dating website.


body language-Men's flirt
Body language-Men's flirt

It is difficult to know when a man is flirting as you must read his body language. Although women use it too, men send mixt messages that is why it is important to know what he tries to tell you.

Find your soulmate